Meet Dr. Golpanian
Dr. Pejman Golpanian is a highly experienced board-certified Anesthesiologist with over 14 years of active experience. He currently practices and holds privileges at 40+ Outpatient Ambulatory Surgical Facilities and multiple Hospitals in the Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, and Thousand Oaks areas. He has performed well over 15,000 successful anesthetic procedures and is highly trained in all aspects of anesthesiology including General anesthesia, Regional anesthesia with ultrasound guided peripheral nerve blocks, Neuro-axial spinal and epidural anesthesia, and IV sedation.
Dr. Golpanian is also an active expert consultant for the Medical Board of California assisting investigators, prosecutors, and administrative law judges in understanding the medical aspects of a medical-legal case. He provides clinical expertise and testimony regarding the practice of medicine and can establish whether or not a departure from the standard of care has occurred. He has had extensive training in medical-legal review/analysis, report preparation, depositions, and expert witness testimony.
Board Certified Anesthesiologist
- Has performed over 15,000 anesthetics for surgical procedures with excellent outcomes
- A pioneer in Concierge IV infusion therapies
- Highly skilled in outpatient surgery with multiple hospital affiliations and privilege’s
- A believer in Research oriented approaches to Medicine and IV Therapy
- Completely up to date on certifications including ACLS, BLS, CME, and MOCA
- Innovates in patient Care, Comfort, Hospitality, and Service for an overall great experience
- Invests in the latest technological equipment for safety and highest quality IV medications
- Proud member of the American Society of Anesthesiologist